Clinically proven skincare minerals with TX-Botanical Complex
Perfecting Minerals offer two functions on one simple mineral formulation:
Correction Age Defying Skincare Benefits
Perfection Foundation Coverage
General Application Techniques
- 1. Start by placing a small amount of minerals into the lid of the jar.
- 2. Gently circle the kabuki brush around the lid, collecting the minerals onto the bristles.
- 3. Whne all the minerals are collected, remove any excess foundation from the outside of the brush back into the lid.
- 4. Circle across the forehead and outer edge of the face, using a circular motion. Apply the cheeks and nose until the foundation blends with skin. Apply in very light layers until desired coverage is achieved. The general rule is that less is more.
Perfecting Minerals Brushes
- Small Kabuki Brush A compact brush for all-over application. Recommended for applying Perfecting Foundation for even coverage. For moderate to full coverage.
- Large Retractable Kabuki Brush Provides flawless application on the neck and decolletage. For light coverage.
- Powder Brush Designed for the application of Finishing Touch to help minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Concealer Brush Offers Concealing properties for areas where additional coverage is needed. for full coverage.